Winding up of a Lithuanian Company
If any unforeseen circumstances prevent making business as usual, and it becomes clear that a company is no longer profitable, it is advisable to dissolve the company. Company in Lithuania UAB team will assist at all stages of company dissolution.
Company liquidation is a legal process resulting in a complete termination of financial and economic activities of the company and removal of the company from the Lithuanian Commercial Register. Specialists of the Company in Lithuania UAB will help you to complete the company dissolution procedure in the shortest time in full compliance with the law and completely remotely.
It is impossible to carry out the procedure of dissolution of the company without qualified legal support. Therefore, we will be happy to advise you on any questions you may have and to prepare and submit all necessary documents to get rid of the company you do not need as soon as possible.
Stages of company dissolution
- Preparation of the resolution on dissolution of the company
- Appointment of a liquidator to the company
- Filling out the necessary forms to the registration centre
- Posting a notice of dissolution in the public domain, followed by notification to all known creditors
- Preparation and making the final balance sheet
- Submission of all documents to the state archive
- Payment of the state fee
- Deregistration of the entity
Assistance in company dissolution
To start dissolution of a company, you need to fill in a feedback form and specify details of the company to be dissolved. A final accounting report is needed for dissolution of your company. You can provide it to specialists of Company in Lithuania UAB if it is already prepared in advance. If not, we can help you prepare the necessary reports.
Basic conditions for dissolution of a Lithuanian company: