Legal Assistance for Your Company in Lithuania
Legal assistance is an integral part of any business at all stages of its lifecycle. The assistance of an experienced lawyer is invaluable, for instance, when establishing a company in Lithuania, conducting business, entering into contracts, expanding business and also during the sale or liquidation of the company.
If you are planning to open a company in Lithuania or are already doing business in Lithuania, the team of Company in Lithuania UAB is ready to offer professional legal services to your company at all stages of its activities. We provide comprehensive legal support to the company in Lithuania, regardless of the form of organization and business branch. We have in our team practising lawyers who are experienced in various areas of business, understand the nuances and changes taking place in the legal sphere and in the country’s legislation.
Legal support for your business in Lithuania may include the following areas:
- Establishment of a company in Lithuania.
- Purchase and sale of companies.
- Accounting services.
- Consultation and resolution of taxation issues.
- Preparation of documentation requested by government agencies for obtaining certificates, licenses and other permits.
- Preparation of the company’s internal documentation, e.g.: decrees, employment documents, minutes of shareholders’ meetings, etc.
- Drawing up financing, purchase/sale, rent, representation, copyright contracts, etc.
- Full legal support for business activities, including assistance in business relocation.
Legal specialists of the Company in Lithuania UAB know the latest changes in the legislation of Lithuania and the EU, and we thoroughly analyse various legislative and regulatory changes to help our clients to optimize taxation and reduce possible risks and costs associated with these changes.
Why clients choose long-term legal support provided by Company in Lithuania UAB?
- Professional team. Our company’s legal specialists not only have long professional experience, but also have in-depth legal expert knowledge. Our specialists have worked in international law firms, law offices and various state agencies in Lithuania, meaning that they have extensive experience in legal aspects of doing business.
- Practical experience in the field of Lithuanian and international law. We constantly cooperate with lawyers from Europe, Asia, and the United States, and help solve legal issues of our clients, both in Lithuania and abroad.
- Qualified assistance for your business. Legal advice, as well as support of companies in Lithuania, is a priority area of our company. Our practising lawyers work with various business areas in Lithuania exclusively in the legislative field.
- The key objective is the profit of our clients. Legal support to our clients is our professional responsibility. To provide legal services, we fully utilise the experience of our entire team, and if the situation so requires, involve third-party specialists.
Legal support for doing business in Lithuania
provides legal support to small and medium-sized businesses, regardless of their form of ownership. The list of our clients includes customers who have established a company in Lithuania as well as the founders of private limited liability companies (UAB) with a share capital of a million.
In the Republic of Lithuania, the most popular form of business ownership is UAB, i.e. private limited liability company. Our company has extensive experience and in-depth expertise in providing legal assistance to companies with this form of ownership. Over the years, we have provided legal assistance in the establishment of private limited liability companies, registration of transactions for the acquisition and sale of companies, obtaining licenses and permits, opening accounts with banks, obtaining VAT numbers, taxation, liquidation of enterprises.
If your company needs legal support, then Company in Lithuania UAB is your reliable legal partner, and will provide legal assistance for the activities of your company in Lithuania.