International Tax Advice in Lithuania
Every international business shall aim to be compliant and tax-efficient within the countries of their operations, as it will ensure absence of errors and prevention from unforeseen fines. The good news is that Lithuania is the 6th in the EU for ease of paying taxes. However, it’s highly recommended to seek expert advice before trying to navigate through the peculiarities of this intricate sphere.
Our knowledgeable Company in Lithuania UAB tax specialists will strive to understand your needs and will advise on challenges and opportunities related to taxation, tax agreements as well as identify potential risks that may occur when operating in Lithuania and other countries. The exact scope and cost of our advice depends on your query.
Challenges that can be addressed when receiving advice:
- Taxation of a Lithuanian company
- Tax agreements between Lithuania and other countries
- Identification and analysis of potential operational risks
- Taxation of dividends and other income
- Cross-border VAT rules
- Transnational taxation
How to book a consultation:
- Send us your questions so that we can determine the scope and cost of advice.
- Get a quote from us within one day.
- Book your appointment by selecting a suitable time, language and format of consulting (by phone, via Skype or at our office).
Company in Lithuania UAB is a team of qualified and experienced specialists who provide advice and legal opinions to companies seeking to optimise their tax payments in Lithuania and other countries. We’ll make sure that you’re paying the right amount of tax, meeting all the required deadlines and benefiting from all the available tax allowances where possible. In addition to taxation advice, we offer guidance in company formation, general accounting and various legal services.