Legal Consultation of Crypto Projects in Lithuania
Company in Lithuania UAB offers legal services for financial and crypto projects in Lithuania.
Our company offers its customers experience and assistance in obtaining financial and payment licenses, such as payment institution/API/Small PI License and electronic money institution license/Small E-MONEY Institution/Small E-MONEY License, SVF and MSO payment license, Banking license in Lithuania and license for exchange and storage of cryptocurrency, as well as legal advice in the early stages of project launch.
The approach of Company in Lithuania UAB is complex services «turnkey» for financial projects, including:
- Initial advising
- Legal analysis of the business model of the project, calculation of the tax burden
- Drafting of a legal opinion or legal memorandum
- Determination of the licences and permits necessary for the activity
- Registration of the company, opening of accounts
- Development of company’s internal regulations and documents
- Preparation of all documents and applications for obtaining a licence of a monetary institution and establishment of electronic money
- Communicating with the financial regulator, preparing and personally supporting the regulator
- Selection of local offices and qualified staff (AML staff, KYC, CEO, etc.)
- Connect to SEPA, receive IBAN
- Accounting, financial reporting
- Establishing correspondent relations with banks, external payment service providers.
- Comprehensive solutions for fintech projects
Our extensive experience in blockchain project support enables us to offer our clients high-quality legal services at all stages of your project launch.
Procedure for the provision of legal services:
- Send us your questions and documents that you need to analyse (business plan, White paper) so that we can estimate the volume and cost of the consultation.
- Get a price offer from us.
- Choose the time, language, and consultation format (advice can be provided by phone, Skype, in the office of Company in Lithuania UAB or sent in writing).